Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Current Obsessions

So I have two new obsessions right now. I don't usually obsess but I'm not gonna lie I love these two things right now.

First one a new all 90s radio station 105.7 Crush FM. It's from back home so I've been listening online. I love how fun the 90s music was but most of all I love how nostalgic it is for me. I can be taken back to a place or time instantly. Mostly good memories, some bad. Mostly I love it because it takes me back to being a kid and a more carefree time, dancing in my room and dreaming of being older....really I haven't changed that much because that still happens! ;)

Check it out....http://1057crushfm.com/

Second....Zumba!!! I bought the Zumba DVDs that you see on paid programing sometimes. https://www.zumbafitness.com/
They are the best! I love the music and how fun they are. I actually want to work out. I danced for about ten years and I miss it a lot so this is so up my alley. I can feel it working too, which is always nice. Totally recommend it especially if you are sick of the same old treadmill. So far no huge weight loss but my body usually takes a while, so I'll try to keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment